Yours Clothing are looking for a new Store Manager at their Nuneaton store in Ropewalk. Applicants can apply with their CVs in store or online by visiting www.yoursclothing.co.uk.
Yours Clothing is a plus size women’s wear retailer that provides the best value on the UK high street and internet. Our continued success comes from us listening to our customers and delivering fashion products at the right price. Our environment is fast paced, ever evolving and full of excitement. Yours Clothing continues to expand and become the number one plus size fashion womenswear retailer in the UK.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
This role requires a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service to all our customers to ensure they leave happy and keep coming back. This requires a desire to be the best and to display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range to promote our brand.
· Achieve financial objectives and KPIs by analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
· Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
· Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards.
· Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales.
· Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control.
· Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
· Ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction through excellent service.
· Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintain store staffing levels by recruiting, selecting and training employees.
· Maintain staff performance through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
· Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
· Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
· Maintain company operating standards and requirements by coordinating, and enforcing policies and procedures.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· At least two years’ experience in a fashion retail environment
· Customer Focus
· Proven track-record of exceeding sales targets
· Experience of budgets and expenses
· Market Knowledge
· Staff Management
· Leadership of a team of people
· Confident and articulate when speaking to customers
· Ability to work hard and juggle changing priorities
· Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
· Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.